| AmigaOS 4: Audio editor Rave 1.1|
For about a year, Daniel 'trixie' Jedlicka has been introducing the audio editor 'Rave' in status updates on his blog, today not only the recent blog entry on Jedlicka's project was published, but also the first public version was released.
Jedlicka describes the main features of the program as follows:
Rave requires AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 2 as well as A-EON's Enhancer Core. (cg)
- A modern, configurable graphical user interface (GUI).
- A tabbed environment for managing multiple projects from within a single program window.
- Asynchronous operation: performing a task in a project doesn't block the other projects.
- Support for multiple clipboard units.
- Modular design with an object-oriented plugin system, which makes the program easy to extend.
- A wide range of supported audio file types and formats.
[News message: 22. Jun. 2022, 15:36] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]