| AmigaOS 4: Shader player Shaderjoy 1.23|
Shaderjoy allows displaying and creating Shadertoy compatible fragment shaders. Fragment shaders, also called pixel shaders, are programs that are executed per fragment (pixel) on the GPU.The ogles2.library 3.2 and Warp3D Nova 1.86 are required. Toda Juha "Capehill" Niemimaki has released version 1.23. Changes:
- Start using stb_image_write.h to save PNG screenshot.
- Add LOAD_PROJECT and SAVE_SCREENSHOT ARexx commands.
- Make About window asynchronous.
- Add BORDERLESS tooltype.
- Remove support for ogles2.library versions older than 3.0
- Disable vertical flipping of FBOs when ogles2.library version is greater than 3.1.
- Remove workarounds for older library versions.
[News message: 12. Aug. 2022, 22:00] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]