|ELBOX: Sound & TV in Mediator PCI|
ELBOX Computer hat Sound- und TV-Karten-Treiber für das Mediator
PCI-Board auf einer CD namens 'Mediator Multimedia CD' herausgebracht.
Hier ein paar Einzelheiten:
This CD has been prepared to provide you with the selection of
drivers for PCI sound cards, TV tuner cards and graphic cards for
Mediator PCI busboards for Amiga 4000, Amiga 3000 and Amiga
The basic features of the Sound, TV & Graphic drivers:
TV tuner drivers:
- The AHI-standard drivers for music cards to provide support for
Sound Blaster PCI128 cards based on ES1371, ES1373, CT5880
and EV1938 chipsets.
- The Sound Blaster PCI128 card makes use of the PCI bus in the
Mediator busboard as the busmaster performing DMA operations
to/from the external memory.
- With 8- and 16-bit mono and stereo playback and 16-bit stereo
recording plus user-selectable sampling rates from 5kHz to 48kHz,
the Sound Blaster PCI128 produces precise audio fidelity.
- Possible connection of 2 or 4 (optional) speakers for an engulfing
3D-surround sound experience.
- Two independent stereo DACs for simultaneous playbacking of two
stereo PCM channels.
- Mixer: All inputs can be mixed together. Simultaneous recording from
all the inputs is possible. The volume and balance can be changed
independently for each input and output.
- Drivers for TV tuner cards provide support for tuner cards based
on the Bt878 Video Decoder.
- The TV screen is rendered in the graphic card screen in a user-scalable
- The TV tuner cards make use of the PCI bus in the Mediator busboard
as a busmaster performing DMA operations to the graphic card memory.
- TV tuner card running in the Mediator PCI busboard does not enforce
any extra load on the Amiga's processor at all.
- When full-screen TV image is generated, data transfer over the PCI
bus between the TV tuner card and the graphic card is executed
- Enhanced drivers for the Voodoo graphic card family.
- In the case of Mediator PCI 1200, the package allows using the memory
window jumper set to 8MB independently of the Mediator PCI 1200
[Meldung: 16. Aug. 2001, 13:38] [Kommentare: 142 - 18. Aug. 2001, 13:04]
[Per E-Mail versenden] [Druck-Version] [ASCII-Version]