| Action-Adventure: Update for Enemy 2|
For the recently released action adventure Enemy 2: Missing in Action an update is available which gets the game running on 1MB-computers that are only equipped with 512KB Chip-RAM. Additionally the buggy file of level 18 was replaced.
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Main programm is not crunched any longer
- Command 'CloseWB' added to startup-sequence to get more CHIP-memory
- Sound-effects reduced: abprall.fx and schrei0.fx
- astart.txt: new version-number
- sektor03.sek: misleading wall arrow removed
- sektor18.sek: File corrupt - replaced.
[News message: 31. Dec. 2013, 17:26] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]