Michael Rupp (ANF)
Any kind of feedback the author Michael Rupp would very appreciate. He still is searching for support for the French translation. His work can be supported by a little donation from inside TAWS.
Changes of version 0.28:
(snx) (Translation: dr)
Tribute to AmiKit X: New preset "OS 3.9 AmiKitX" incl. boot animation. Accordingly there is a new window layout "3.9 AmiKitX" in "Preferences", a new iconset "AmiKit X", a new cursor "AmiKit X" and the new patterns "AmiKit X Backdrop". Many thanks to Jan Zahurancik (AmiKit) for granting the use of the graphics. Direct call using the url parameter "preset"
- Complete polish localisation - many thanks to 'Piana' Pianka
- Support for browser "SeaMonkey", even with about:config setting "general.useragent.compatmode.firefox" set to "false".
- new look with the styles "Thin" and "Thin XEN"
- new look in "Amiga Early Startup Control / Boot Options" for OS 4.x
- scrollbar grabber with the OS4-style
- new look of arrow buttons for the "OS 3.9"-layout
- Chrome / Opera: improvement when determining the user language: it's no longer the browser language that is recognized but the actual prefered-by-user language.
- Timberwolf stopped working since v0.25 ("Uncaught Exception" when trying to set the attribute "transform" on a CSS style). Implemented a workaround for that.
- Palette: setting the text color for inactive widows only worked once.
- Window gadgets where set to "active" on a mouse-up event issued by a drag'n'drop operation even when the window itself was inactive.
- Firefox: correction of the text padding to the color boxes in the listbox of the "Palette"
- Chrome / Opera in "Amiga Early Startup Control": correction of the border in "Expansion Board Diagnostic" and the buttons height
- Odyssey Web Browser: the boot image for OS 4.1 FE was not shown.
[News message: 02. Sep. 2017, 08:09] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]