Edgar Schwan (ANF)
|AmigaOS 4: EasyTAG 2.1.8 for AmiCygnix|
Edgar Schwan has ported a new version of the tag editor EasyTAG to AmigaOS (screenshot). Using EasyTAG you can view and edit ID-tags of audio files. It has an easy to use GTK2 user-interface and requires version 1.2 of the AmiCygnix environment.
New compared to the previous package (version 2.0):
Features of EasyTAG:
- New version 2.1.8, see "Cygnix:Software/EasyTAG-2.1.8/NEWS"
- Support for MP4/AAC and WavPack files.
- Enhanced CDDB support.
- New startup scripts for desktop and standalone startup.
- New icons in the style of AmigaOS 4.1.
- Compiled with GTK+ 2.24.5.
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- View, modify and write tags from:
- MP3 / MP2
- MP4 / AAC
- Ogg Vorbis
- Monkey's audio files
- supporting more tag fields:
Title, Artist, Album, Disc Album, Year, Track Number, Genre, Comment, Composer, Original Artist / Artist, Copyright, URL, Encoder Name and Attached pictures.
- Automatic tagging: Search directories and automatically set tags using masks.
- Ability to rename files and directories from the tag (using masks) or by loading a text file.
- Open directories or files with an external program. Useful e.g. in conjunction with Audacious (recommended).
- CDDB support via Freedb.org and Gnudb.org (manual or automatic search). Note: At the time of publication, the automatic search did not work.
- Browse directories and subdirectories.
- Recursive tagging, removing, renaming, saving...
- Reading and displaying file header information (bitrate, time, ...),
- Undo and redo of recent changes.
- Automatic editing of tags or file names (case change).
- Generation of playlists.
[News message: 02. Dec. 2019, 23:58] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]