|Screenshot screenbar-plugin 1.1|
Screenshot.sbar for Ambient written by #amigazeux can save screenshots and offers a lot of options - e.g. the tool "can grab windows, entire screens or just a freely selectable portion of the screen", "can grab the mouse pointer too" and "can superimpose an editable text over taken screenshots".
Changes in version 1.1:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Fixed a serious bug that freed hotkeys twice and led to crashes when changing f.e. the MUI theme.
- Images are saved using Reggae now, so screenshots can be saved in either PNG, JPEG, TIFF, IFF, IFFDEEP, SunRaster and RAW.
- Added %x keyword which gets replaced by the suffix of the set image format (without the dot) for building the filename of a screenshot.
- Added a corresponding menu item to "Quick Options" menu to select the image format for saving.
- Added flat icons for Prefs and title bar to distribution. They can be found in Copy_To_Sys/Data/Screenbar/Screenshot.
- Added an option to resize a taken screenshots using selectable image filters.
- Will not block the audio hardware any longer in case some other program needs exclusive access to it.
- AHI-Unit for playing sound is now configurable.
- The iris effect will center on the selected grab area/window now.
- Opacity of grabbed mouse-pointer is setable now.
- Success/Error window now has a title.
- Displays the dimension of the screen in "Grab Screen" menu item for the screen.
- Displays positions and dimensions of windows in the corresponding menu for windows of a screen.
- TestPaint: Fixed a bug in Dot tool that only drew the first mouse down event.
- TestPaint: Added image loading/saving/resizing.
[News message: 08. Feb. 2020, 23:54] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]