| Game Construction Kit: RedPill 0.7.14|
RedPill is a Game Construction Kit written in AmiBlitz2, which can help developing games of diverse genres - see our little review of two games. RedPill is compatible to AGA and ECS, the "player" requires 1 MB Chip as well as some Fast RAM.
Changes in version 0.7.14:
(dr) (Translation: dr)
- New action trigger Play Anim 8 to play an animation based in the direction of
- Play Anim 8 uses 8 anims, starting with the Up/North Animation, and in
clock-wise order. It uses 8 animations.
- New action trigger Play Anim 4 to play an animation based in the direction of
- Play Anim 4 uses 4 anims, starting with the Up/North Animation, and in
click/wise order. It uses 4 animations.
- In a level, when a background image is used without any tiles placed, the
palette from the image will be used.
- For HUD bar elements, now it is possible to adjust the height of the bar.
- Extra check in Auto Slice to avoid slicing a big image by mistake.
- Level editor map now shows all available area instead of the camera limits
- FIX: Tile properties display fixed when using tiles with border.
- FIX: Fix in export game routines.
- FIX: moving a livel object leaved some trash in the screen.
- FIX: Level editor now can scroll to the bottom of the level.
- FIX: Fix in edit trigger up/down controls, now last trigger is reachable.
[News message: 22. May. 2020, 10:40] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]