| Game Construction Kit: RedPill 0.7.15|
RedPill developed by Carlos Peris is a Game Construction Kit written in AmiBlitz2, which can help developing games of diverse genres - see our little review of two games. RedPill is compatible to AGA and ECS, the "player" requires 1 MB Chip as well as some Fast RAM.
Changes in version 0.7.15:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Extra HalfBrite (EHB) support added. Now you can have 64 colors in ECS games.
- Tile animations are now possible. Anim speed can be changed but for the time being all animations have the same speed.
- FIX:When no sprites are used, the tile palette is used for the game.
- FIX:issue in Change Tile trigger when used tilesets with borders.
- FIX: issue in Dialogs not showing properly. This only happened in the exported game.
- FIX: in bar HUD elements.
- Some other minor changes and fixes.
[News message: 13. Jun. 2020, 19:17] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]