| CS-Lab: Test of new firmware 1.10 for Warp1260|
According to Greg Donner on his unofficial Warp 3060/4060 page, the YouTube channel Amiga Tests has tested the latest firmware 1.10 of the Warp 1260 for the Amiga 1200 and a video published.
Compared to the previous version 1.08, these are the changes:
According to 'JakubH' in the Polish forum ppa.pl the firmware will be made available during the next weeks. (dr)
- MicroSD can be formatted as FFS, PFS3 and others.
- Amiga can boot from microSD.
- Transfer speeds up to 20 MB/s!
- Very low CPU usage [~3-9%] while accessing the microSD.
- 224 MB Fast RAM!
- MicroSD is PCMCIA-friendly.
- Combination of microSD and Warp IDE CF, or microSD and Amiga internal IDE can be used simultaneously.
[News message: 15. Jun. 2021, 06:07] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]