| Encryption protocol: AmiSSL 4.12 (AmigaOS 3/4)|
Version 4.12 of the open source encryption protocol AmiSSL provides the latest root-certificates as well as some bug fixes. Detailed changelog:
- Updated OpenSSL backend to full compatibility to latest OpenSSL 1.1.1m (14.12.2021) version, which brings security and bug fixes.
- Updated root certificates to latest Mozilla-based bundle dated 1.2.2022.
- Fixed RSA_X931_derive_ex() from not being reachable on OS3.
- Fixed crash after OpenSSL fatal error message requester shown.
- Cleaned up and unified error requesters, removing redundant code.
- Fixed GCC linker alignment for all OS4 binaries.
[News message: 12. Feb. 2022, 08:11] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]