| Introduction video: Checkmate displays 1089s and 1087s|
Following his two Kickstarter campaigns to fund the Checkmate A1500 Plus- and Checkmate 1500 Mini cases, Stephen Jones is now planning a third campaign to fund monitors for retro computers.
In a video, he introduces his project showing prototypes. Key data:
- Size: default is 19", if second stretch goal is reached then there will be a 17"
- Ratio 5:4 (1280x1024 panel)
- Input: HDMI, VGA, composite video, interlace component input, AV1 and AV2
- Output: speaker, composite (streaming)
- Front panel: Front USB only if you add a front panel and wire them up, default will be a blank user panel waiting for customisation
- 3D printed prototypes, later injection molded version (reason for Kickstarter campaign)
- side speakers
- Using the Gbscontrol firmware for the 'GBS-8200' video converter as optional add on, not standard.
[News message: 05. Apr. 2022, 12:03] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]