| Workbench distribution: AmiKit XE 11.8.0 for Windows/Mac/Linux|
An update to version 11.8.0 has been released for the workbench distribution AmiKit, which is intended for emulators. In addition to an emulator, AmigaOS 3.x and the Kickstart ROMs are required.
The changes include among others updates to MUI 5 and AmiSSL 5.1 as well as the latest versions of IBrowse (demo), Hollywood Player and AmigaAMP:
- AmiKit Morpheuz 11.7.0 by Jan Zahurancik
- UPDATED: ADiffView 2.2 by Uwe Rosner (with a code from M.Hertel)
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP 3.31 by Thomas Wenzel
- UPDATED: AmiSSL 5.1 by AmiSSL Open Soure Team
- UPDATED: Another World WHDLoad Slave 2.7 by Harry & JOTD
- UPDATED: Ask Your Amiga (AYA) 0.6 by ALB42
- UPDATED: DOpusFTP now uses passive transfers to maximize compatibility
- UPDATED: DOpusFTP address book (backup is created first, of course)
- UPDATED: HollyMan 9.1 - a Workbench Pacman clone by Andreas Falkenhahn
- UPDATED: Hollywood Player 9.1 by Andreas Falkenhahn
- UPDATED: hURL 1.2 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- UPDATED: IBrowse 2.5.6 (020/FPU) DEMO by Stefan Burstrom and Omnipresence Intl.
- UPDATED: iGame 2.1 (4-June-2022) by E.Vasilakis, D.Panokostas, G.Sokianos, C.Charabaruk and J.R.Santurde
- UPDATED: Infinite Music Player 3.382 by Pawel Nowak
- UPDATED: MUI 5.0 (20210831) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Bockelman and Jens Maus
- UPDATED: MUIbase 4.4 by Steffen Gutmann
- UPDATED: ScummVM RTG (Fullscreen) 2.2 by Artur Jarosik
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.8 (build 6478, 28-May-2022) by Bert Jahn et al.
- UPDATED: xvs.library 33.47 by Georg Wittmann
[News message: 15. Jun. 2022, 09:20] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]