| Print / PDF magazine: Amiga Addict, issue 16|
The sixteenth issue of the British magazine "Amiga Addict" is available. The current issue contains the following topics:
Amiga Addict can be ordered as print edition or as a PDF download, each as a single issue or as a subscription. (dr)
- We feature the masters of adventure point-and-click games, Lucasfilm Games in our six-page cover special.
- A new Amiga laptop solution for taking miggy software out and about!
- Ben Vost was one of Amiga Format's most passionate and dedicated editors - he was also the last! We catch up with Ben in an exclusive interview.
- 3D Amiga rendering artist Paul Kitching captures our hearts with his amazing scenes and backstory.
- Classic Amiga gaming with reviews and articles on DreamWeb, Sink Or Swim, Stardust and Lemmings 2 The Tribes.
- Hollywood v9 programming language and suite of development tools is reviewed.
- Get your WHDLoad game emulation rig working properly with our setup tutorial.
- Blackpool Play Expo show report.
- AmigaRemix joins us to discuss his passion for mods and remixing chiptune music.
- One of the best image processing systems on the Amiga is put through its paces as we test ImageFX.
- Amiga Addict regulars including user groups, news, readers letters and Stoo Cambridge of Sensible Software fame.
[News message: 24. Oct. 2022, 06:12] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]