| AmigaOS 4.1: SDL 2.26.1 Release Candidate 2|
At the beginning of December, Juha 'capehill' Niemimaki had published the first release candidate of version 2.26.1 of the multimedia library SDL for AmigaOS 4.1 (amiga-news.de reported). The library is intended to make it easier for programmers to develop portable applications and is used by numerous open source games. SDL requires AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition and optionally OpenGL ES 2.0. Today he has published the second release candidate providing the following changes:
- Fix joystick GUID generation and update internal gamecontroller database with new GUIDs. Remove related RC1 workaround. Please use the SDL 2.26.1 RC2 (or newer) library when providing new controller mappings.
- Support SDL_WINDOW_FULLSCREEN_DESKTOP flag. It's implemented as a custom screen (instead of WB).
- Refactor library init/quit routines: initialize thread subsystem using constructor.
- Refactor shared library management: open common libraries in constructor and close them in destructor.
- Require ogles2.library minimum version 2 (instead of 0).
[News message: 05. Jan. 2023, 22:19] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]