- Since child windows seem to be patented, Stefan Berger has removed
the support for them again. :-( If someone knows whether this
technology can be used freely, we'd like to know :-)
- Georg Steger has written an ASL Font Requester
- Johan Alfredsson has implemented and improved C:Run, C:NewShell,
C:List, C:Dir, DisplayBeep() and some more.
- Adam Chodorowski has improved our Workbench and began to port
a TCP/IP stack to AROS (ping compiles but there is no code
for the stack, yet).
- Michael Schulz has begun to work on a new AROS i386/Native core
which can load the large AROS kernel. AROS needs GRUB to boot,
- Flavio Stanchina has improved lots of header and build files.
[Meldung: 17. Jan. 2001, 18:16] [Kommentare: 1 - 18. Jan. 2001, 16:12]
[Per E-Mail versenden] [Druck-Version] [ASCII-Version]