Jan Andersen (E-Mail)
|VHT-DK New update of VirusZ III (v0.99)|
Georg Hoermann has made an update of VirusZ III, and the bugfixed
update is now available for download at our homepage. Here is some
info about the update:
Name: VirusZ III v0.99
Archive name : VirusZ.lha
Archive size : 57.211
Date : 1 April 2002
Programmer : Georg Hoermann
Requires: AmigaOS 2.04 or better
News in VirusZ III v0.99:
- Improved window calculation code to avoid rendering bugs when you
have installed sysihack-like programs. Thanks to Harry Sintonen
for the bug report and screenshot.
- Splitted the single 'About' request in a 'Technical Info' request
and a new 'About' request and added some more information to them.
- Fixed bug: 72 bytes of memory disappeared during every program
startup, this seems to be a problem with special CreateNewProc()
tags. After two nights of debugging I still couldn't locate the
bug exactly, so I did some workaround instead, now there are at
least no more memory losses.
- Added the first vector snapshots sent by David Oakes, Ian Chapman,
Fulvio Peruggi and Harry Sintonen. Thanks guys!
- Fixed minor rendering problem with VirusZ's main window. This one
only appeared if you have modified the top_border size with tools
like MCP. Thanks to Luca Longone for the report/screenshot and
sorry for my angry email :-)
- Added full support for NSD-64-bit devices. Now the bootblocks of
partitions located higher than the old 4GB-border will finally be
- Improved disassembler output in the bootblock lab. The first three
longwords now always get displayed as 'dc.l' lines and disassembly
starts at offset $000c, the real entry point of a bootblock. This
avoids strange interpretations of the bootblock's checksum and the
two other fields.
- Added some more vector snapshots sent by Dariusz Krzempek. Thanks!
[Meldung: 01. Apr. 2002, 23:29] [Kommentare: 3 - 02. Apr. 2002, 17:54]
[Per E-Mail versenden] [Druck-Version] [ASCII-Version]