| TV-Kartentreiber: AmithlonTV Beta-Version 347|
Guido Mersmann hat heute die Beta-Version 347 der TV-Kartentreiber-Software AmithlonTV mit mehreren kleineren Updates und Verbesserungen veröffentlicht.
- FEATURE: Added the missing "external" hardware type. This type is
useful when creating non supported hardware or non hardware sources
- FEATURE: New tv card "PowerColor MTV878" supported. Thanks to Harald
Frank for sending me the card.
- FEATURE: Most of the card can use a second (!!) VHS (FBAS/Composite)
input just by updating AmithlonTV. If you ever wished to have a second
composite insteed of the SVHS (S-Video) input, then your dreams come
true. Now you get both! All you need is a special VHS->S-VHS input cable
to successfully connect your input signal. Most graphic boards with
TV-Out are providing such cable. Beside the fact the chinch is male (use
a chinch gender changer) this cable may not work. Mine has input/output
connected, so it works in both directions. Just give it a try before
NOTE: Giftware means sending me a gift not considering AmithlonTV as
- FEATURE: Invented a remote control standard and wrote the first
driver for the "PowerColor MTV878". Using a remote is so cool! For the
next AmithlonTV presentation I need a remote control. (-8.
NOTE: If you are waiting for a version which supports your card, then
you may wait forever. Make a TVCardDump and sent it in. In the most cases
the card is running within minutes.
- CHANGED: I did many small changes to the drivers and the library core.
[Meldung: 20. Jul. 2003, 14:48] [Kommentare: 7 - 22. Jul. 2003, 21:50]
[Per E-Mail versenden] [Druck-Version] [ASCII-Version]