|Workbench: Scalos Beta V40.10|
Beta version 40.10 of the alternative Workbench 'Scalos' was released.
This release in particular fixes several bugs.
Changes since prior version:
Bugs can be reported using the
bug report site.
- Repaired bug in updateicon which sometimes caused icons to appear in incorrect windows
- Duplicating/cloning items now pops up the file copying progress window
- Dragging multiple icons now shows one or two text lines under pointer telling how many files and
drawers are being dragged
- Fixed severe bug in wbl.c: WBNode's were allocated with AllocVecPooled() and freed with FreeVec()
- Added a varargs version of SCA_ScreenTitleMsg()
- Added flag to switch between Flag: old dragging (all icons visible) and new "icon stack"
- Added new SCA_ScalosControl() tags SCALOSCTRLA_GetOldDragIconMode and
- IconWinCheckUpdate() now correctly updates INF_DefaultIcon flag and INF_SupportsLeaveOut
- Missed a CurrentDir() when renaming objects, leading to a directory lock getting never UnLock()ed
- When D&D copying or moving icons, "Replace All" and "Abort" now should work correctly
Message strings "xxx already exists" are now different when moving and copying objects
- When moving icons inside window and new position overlaps other icon, the moved icons now jump
back to their original positions
Download: ScalosBeta.lha (180K),
(sd) (Translation: mj)
[News message: 19. Aug. 2001, 15:55] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]