Virus Help Denmark
|Virus Help Denmark: VirusExecutor V2.22|
There is a new version (2.22) of 'VirusExecutor' available. This version contains the following bugfixes:
- Fixed bug when renaming VirusExecutor. No more modified error.
- If you have unknown patches, the patch window pops up twice at
- If you have an unknown patch and then run a program with a known
patch, the patch window pops up with the same unknown patches.
No need for that. Fixed.
- Got some complaint about the flashy check box around the clock when
checking memory/patches. Fixed.
- Added "real" name to Shell programs in 'Show tasks'.
Thanks to Harry Sintonen for the code.
- Fixed bug in dos.library LVO-names.
- Added czech catalog. Thanks to Roman Brychta.
- Fixed small bug in the install script.
- Added 'Write to log file'-flag to the preferences.
- Added an Iconify option to the project menu. See also the
preferences if you want to iconify at startup.
- Fixed Enforcer hit when KickTagPtr was zero.
Thanks to Joerg Riemer for finding this hit.
- Added recog for hidden executable files inside installer scripts.
- Added hunk structure check of VirusExecutor.
- Fixed hit in the memory monitor when RAM has no name.
Thanks to Harry Sintonen for finding this hit.
- If the xvs.libray somehow has been disabled, VE will tell you so.
Thanks to Zeeball for this tip.
- AmigaOS V2.04+
- reqtools.library V38.11+
- xvs.library V33.13+
- xfdmaster.library V38.6+
Download: VirusExecutor.lha (298K),
(sd) (Translation: sk)
[News message: 15. Oct. 2001, 21:39] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]