Daniel Orth (ANF)
|amiga-topcool is back|
After a longer period of "thinking" the Amiga print magazine makes its presence
felt again: colored and round. That means, from the autumn issue on will the
amiga-topcool be released as CD-ROM rather than a print magazine. This can be
expected by the subscribers:
How many times the amiga-topcool will be issued in the future depends on the
drive of the number of free-lance worker that will hopefully grow in the future.
The CD will be subdivided as follows:
- A colored layout that's orientated along the print layout but readable in
- More pages as we aren't depending on printing costs anymore.
- The possibility to advertise one's Amiga club to the max - 10 MB memory is
space available for free for every Amiga club.
- The latest PD software as well as demo versions.
Further information will follow in the next days on our Internet site that will
get a new look, too. The price of the CD is 10,- DM (including packing).
(ps) (Translation: wk)
- 10 HTML pages up-to-date (interviews, ticker, press releases)
- 10 HTML pages application (previews, news, reviews, topic)
- 10 HTML pages game and fun (previews, news, reviews, Classic reviews, cheats)
- 10 HTML pages community (Amiga club list - with 10 MB memory space per
club, retailer list - with web appearances on CD, readers reactions, etc.)
- software (PD, demos, maybe commercial full versions, too)
[News message: 20. Oct. 2001, 21:11] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]