| Game: ScummVM CVS Update|
Rüdiger Hanke has released a new CVS-snapshot of ScummVM for MorphOS, a program which interprets data files of classic LucasArts adventures, allowing the game to be played on the Amiga.
New in this version:
Download: ScummVM-CVS.lzx (ps) (Translation: dm)
- "The Secret of Monkey Island" is 100% functional.
- "Indy 4" can be completed. The "necklace bug" was eliminated.
- The copy-protection used by "Day of the Tentacle" was overcome, and now the game may be played to the end.
- Progress was made in supporting "Sam & Max," which is now playable through Bumpusville. Just don't look at the dragon heart and don't switch off the alarm
- The format for save-games has been changed, so best to start the adventure from scratch.
[News message: 07. Mar. 2002, 16:16] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]