Manfred Rauer (ANF)
|Emulator: WinUAE 0.8.21 Release 2|
On the website of WinUAE is available version 0.8.21 release 2.
See the following changes:
WinUAE 0.8.21 Release 2 (07.03.2002)
- FIXED: custom chipset emulation fixes (me, Bernd Schmidt)
- FIXED: JIT FPU (Bernd Roesch)
- FIXED: filesystem emulation (Bernd Schmidt, Stephan Riedelbeck)
- FIXED: PC joystick 2 (me)
- FIXED: mouse 2 emulation (me)
- FIXED: multiple CD32 CDROM and uaescsi.device updates (me)
- FIXED: bsdsocket (Bernd Roesch, Stephan Riedelbeck)
- FIXED: configuration GUI memory leak fixed (Stephan Riedelbeck)
- FIXED: keyboard problems (me)
- FIXED: CD32 pad button emulation
- FIXED: serial port updates (Bernd Roesch, me)
- CHANGED: sound emulation (me, Bernd Schmidt)
- ADDED: CD32 media eject/insert support (me)
- ADDED: CTRL-AMIGA-AMIGA-ALT resets and clears chipmemory (me)
- ADDED: "pause emulation while minimized"-option to misc-page (me)
- ADDED: FDI-support is back (me)
Important notes, known bugs and workarounds:
- WinUAE freezes before GUI appears? Delete Configurations/default.uae.
- Check your CPU speed settings, they may not be correct if you load old configuration file.
- Sound buffer size is not comparable with old versions. 3 or 4 is usually the best size.
- When using CD32 emulation, keep "Hard Drives"-tab empty.
[News message: 08. Mar. 2002, 12:12] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]