Jan Andersen (E-Mail)
|Virus Help Denmark: VirusZ III version 0.98|
Georg Hoermann has made an update of VirusZ III, and the bugfixed update
is now available for download at our homepage. Here is some info about
Name: VirusZ III v0.98
Archive name : VirusZ.lha
Archive size : 54.288
Date : 9 March 2002
Programmer : Georg Hoermann
Requires : OS 2.04+, xvs.library
News in VirusZ III v0.98:
Download shortcut to VirusZ III:
- Fixed bug in vector check kickmem brain that caused all patches to
be recognized as 'AmigaOS ROM Update'. Sorry for that!
- Designed a new display format for the vector check. This one looks
better and is more informative than the old one.
- Added brain for kicktags to the vector check. This one currently
only recognizes 'AmigaOS ROM Update' and 'ramdrive.device'.
- Added the 'Snapshot' function to the vector check (as I promised).
Now you can snapshot every unknown patch that causes alerts on
your Amiga and send me the results. This makes it possible for me
to even add patches that I cannot install on my computer.
Read the manual for detailed information!
- Added recognition for ppc.library v46.37 to the vector check.
Thanks to Jean-Michel Chapron for the handmade snapshots.
- Added disassembler mode to Memory Monitor. This should help
experienced users/programmers to analyse unknown vector patches.
[News message: 09. Mar. 2002, 19:01] [Comments: 2 - 10. Mar. 2002, 10:24]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]