|AmigaOS 4: TuneNet 0.72a (Beta)|
TuneNet is a MP3-, OGG-, AHX-, AIFF- and Protracker-player for AmigaOS 4 that even plays MP3-streams from the internet (Screenshot). Updates in version 0.72a:
- MP3 detection improved (for use with the OGG Vorbis plugin!!!).
- Double click on Plugin List added to get a description of the plugin.
- Docky D&D Send Message improved to fix problems with other dockies such as
- Playlist detection from WB / CLI / D&D (.m3u extension recognised).
- m3u files with comments are now handled.
- m3u relative paths now supported (great for files produced by CD Rippers).
- Playlist loading now silently checks for the playlist files existence before
(checking &) adding them to the list.
- New OS4 style Requester boxes added.
- Help "bubbles" can be toggled on or off from the settings menu and at
startup from the preferences.
- Fixed a bug in the Find routine which could give some false positives.
- MP3 Icecast support added (wasn't too difficult)
- http streams within m3u files now allowed.
- Improvements to stream recovery and forced restarts on buffer empty.
- Single streams specified from the cli "-stream" option or from m3u files can
now be saved along with the playlist.
- DNS timeout added to finally halt any long term network related lockups
(6 second time out by default).
- Blank URLS in PLS files are now handled without crashing the task.
- Spaces in URL's are now converted to %20
Download: TuneNetV0.70a_CR.lha (680 KB)
Link: OGG Vorbis Plugin (cg) (Translation: nba)
[News message: 03. Jan. 2006, 01:03] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]