|Database: MUIbase 2.7|
Steffen Gutmann has published an update of his database MUIbase. Changes in version 2.7:
- Implemented quick search for user functions popups
- Merged settings for updating virtual attributes ('On different record'
and 'On dependent change') into one setting 'Auto update'
- New 'Enabled' setting for attributes and window buttons:
'Always enabled' 'Disabled in initial', and 'Compute enabled'
with optional compute function
- Changing the active line in a list of a virtual attribute causes
the update of objects depending on the attribute. This allows e.g.
to enable or disable buttons depending on the active list entry
- GETDISABLED, SETDISABLED, GETWINDOWDISABLED and SETWINDOWDISABLED
are now obsolete. When an obsolete functions is called, it can be
ignored silently, a warning can be generated, or an error be reported
- Command strings for external editor and view can contain '%p' which
is replaced by the name of the public screen MUIbase has been opened
- New function for programming: PUBSCREEN which returns the name of the
public screen MUIbase is running on or NIL if the screen is not public.
On Linux and Windows, PUBSCREEN always returns NIL.
- The window dimensions of structure editor, query editor and program
editor are now also remembered on Windows and Linux
- Improved handling of illegal UTF-8 sequences and codeset conversion errors
- Several bug fixes
The MUIbase distribution contains ports for AmigaOS 3, AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and AROS.
(cg) (Translation: dr)
[News message: 28. Dec. 2008, 18:42] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]