|Windows: WinUAE game management iGame for Windows (beta version)|
The game management "iGame for Windows" is inspired by the WHDLoad extension of the same name and makes it possible to start a game with WinUAE (Screenshot).
Features currently include:
The following features are planned to be included later on:
- Recursive folder scanning for your games.
- Storage of all game titles found in a local database.
- Use screenshots, music and extras from GameBase Amiga, if found. They are displayed on the right hand side for each game.
- Launch the selected game in WinUAE (with the selected UAE configuration) with a simple double-click.
- Music playback using the bundled XMPlay player, or alternatively DeliPlayer2 if it’s found installed.
- Search for selected game in well-known related websites (LemonAmiga, HOL).
- Live filtering of games from the list, depending on your search text.
- Multi-disk game handling (utilizing the DiskSwapper feature of WinUAE).
- Option to show only unique game Titles (default) or all files found.
(snx) (Translation: dr)
- Support WHDLoad games (scanning, launching, metadata), besides just ADF/ADZ/ZIP/IPF.
- Fetch game metadata from various websites and store them locally for each game.
- Edit game metadata like screenshots, music, selected UAE config, information etc.
[News message: 19. Nov. 2012, 06:24] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]