| AmigaOS 4: Simple video editing with VideoClipper 1.1|
VideoClipper written by Kevin 'ktadd' Taddeucci is a graphical user-interface for mencoder which provides video and picture editing functions (screenshots: 1, 2, 3).
In version 1.1 the gtaphical iuser-interface was completed by several features. Detailed changes:
- Added buttons to read start time and end times directly from MPlayer.
- Added abilty to add an audio file after videos are joined.
- Added ability to add a subtitle file after videos are joined.
- Added ability to view information about the selected file in the "Video Files List".
- Added display of cut file names to Video Files List.
- Added horizontal lines to video and effects lists to improve readability.
- Added LIST_ROWS tooltype to set number of rows for title/video lists.
(Valid range limited by program. 11 minimum, 25 maximum).
- Added 'Audio Files' and 'Title Files' directories. Includes example files.
- Changed help to run asycroniously. Thanks to AmigaGuide class provided by Trixie!
- Amiga keyboard, "Help" key (scroll lock) opens VideoClipper guide help.
- Changed to quit and re-start MPlayer if already running when 'Preview' or 'Play' clicked.
- Tweaked video resolution and bitrate setting to support popular settings. (May cause saved projects to recall video settings improperly. Check setting and re-save.)
- Added profiles to create YouTube compliant videos. (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p)
- Added 16:9 aspect ration DRAFT profile.
- Added snapshot video options when mplayer is started. Ensures frame save works.
- Changed so display does not beep when TAB or Enter are used in time entry fields.
- Updated and enhanced the VideoClipper.guide.
- Enhanced some gadget hints.
- Added workaround for 'Save Frame' when paused bug in MUIMPLayer.
- Fixed bug that prevented End Time key ']' from working all the time.
- Fixed bug where changing playback speed did work after playing a second file.
- Fixed bug with loading projects who's video filenames contained spaces.
- Fixed bug with speeding up and slowing down playback with older MPlayer.
- Fixed bug with identifying version of MPlayer.
VideoClipper requires mencoder and MPlayer or MUI-MPlayer. (cg)
(cg) (Translation: dr)
[News message: 01. Feb. 2013, 16:05] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]