Michael Rupp (ANF)
Any kind of feedback the author Michael Rupp would very appreciate. His work can be supported by a donation from inside TAWS.
Changes of version 0.30:
(snx) (Translation: dr)
TAWS Early Preset Selection:
- New menu to select a preset upon starting and booting directly into its configration.
- By checking «Remember Selection» the selection can be saved (Cookie).
- By checking «Skip This Next Time» the selection will be be skipped from now on (Cookie).
- The corresponding setting in «Preferences» is «Skip preset selection on startup» and can be reset there.
- The menu can fully be controlled by keyboard (cursor keys and shortcuts according to the underlined characters).
- Clicking «Cancel» will get you to the kickstart image.
- New Preset: «BetterWB»
OS 4.1: keyboard shortcuts for the prefs programs. The following gadgets can be controlled by keyboard pressing the key that's underlined in the corresponding label:
- Checkbox: check/uncheck
- Textbox: set focus while «Return»/«Enter» removes focus
- Cycle: cycle forwards or backwards if shift key is pressed
- Slider: increase value or decrease value if shift key is pressed
- Button: click (supported since OS 3.5 and higher)
Moving settings to their own preferences:
- Workbench, new option: No volume gauge
- «PowerWindows patch» has been relabled to «Off-screen window dragging»
«SolidWindows patch» has been split to:
- Drag window with contents
- Resize window with contents
Prefs programs: positioning according to OS version:
- up to OS 2.0: upper left corner
- up to OS 3.1: upper left corner, but below the menubar
- ab OS 3.5: centered
- Prefs programs: from OS 2.0 and higher the labels have colons.
- Palette: separator added above the buttons
- AmigaGuide: missing AmigaGuide help files added (for the languages french, spanish, and polish), updated files for all other languages.
- Amiga Early Startup Control: prevent browsers from blurring the Topaz font.
- Improved positioning of the drive icons
- After «putting away» an icon the scrollbars of its window is recalculated.
- Presets/Reset to last saved: the color of the active window is now correctly reset to its saved value.
- Presets: minor color corrections
- Style «OS1» removed for this is not implemented yet (bug since v0.29)
- Changing the transparency of inactive windows was not set to windows that have been moved previously.
- After loading icon's style and size from the cookie at startup, the values were only set to drawer icons and not to Workbench icons as well.
- Deactivated the browser's autocompletion and spellchecking on textboxes
- Font: changing the default font doesn't affect already opened AmigaShell windows anymore.
- MagicMenuPrefs: improved position of the %-character
- Chrome / Firefox / Opera: fixed menu shortcuts
- MS Edge: fixed gradients in OS4-style (menubar, buttons, cycles)
- Firefox & AmigaShell: correction of the word wrapping (not yet fixed for Internet Explorer and MS Edge)
- Odyssey & AmigaShell: workaround for a bug: the character «zero width space» should actually be invisible but is rendered as a square.
- Safari (Windows): fixed button click that is invoked by a keyboard shortcut (f.e. when creating a new drawer).
[News message: 02. Dec. 2018, 17:02] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]