Amiga Future (Webseite)
| Developer tool: vlink 0.16e|
Frank Wille has updated his portable linker vlink featuring the following changes:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Changing the address within an output section in a linker script didn't work correctly when the destination memory region (load-address) differs from the relocation memory region (execution-address).
- Data commands in linker scripts didn't work when there was nothing else in the output section.
- Fixed a segfault when a linker script moves the address counter backwards inside an output section.
- Fixed uninitialized pointer when loading input files via a linker-script INPUT command.
- New linker-script command: RESERVE(n) to reserve n bytes of memory and fill it with the current FILL value.
- FILL-pattern should always be written in big-endian.
- Replaced FILL command by FILL8 and FILL16.
- New option -mall to merge everything into a single output section.
- Weak symbols must only be resolved in executables.
- (rawbin) Motorola S-Records: Fixed start address in S8 and S9 trailer.
- (vobj) Fixed reference to a defined weak symbol in an object.
- (elf) Fixed reference to a defined weak symbol in an object.
[News message: 11. Jul. 2020, 22:47] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]