|Game Construction Kit: RedPill 0.82|
RedPill developed by Carlos Peris is a Game Construction Kit written in AmiBlitz2, which can help developing games of diverse genres - see our little review of two games. RedPill is compatible to AGA and ECS, the "player" requires 1 MB Fast RAM.
Changes since version 0.8:
(dr) (Translation: dr)
- In settings screen now you can select if you want to use a custom screen or the workbench for file requesters.
- Added action Repeat Every to execute actions every certain time.
- In Animation screen the animation number can be selected using an input field.
- In Animation screen you can modify the frame offset using the cursor keys.
- In Objects screen, Display Offset X and Y can be set using an input field.
- Bigger limit for sprite size when using the Auto Slice option.
- Extra checks and optimization for Auto Slice option.
- In Screen menu, a color other than 0 can be overwritten, from 0(background) to 127.
- BG Color and BG Rainbow action triggers are now named Overwrite Color and Overwrite Gradient.
- Physics: Speed on col behavior reviewed.
- Performance: Improved performance of math routines.
- FIX: CD32 play CD routines fixed to allow more than one track being played.
- FIX: After moving to another level sometimes there was a glitch in the scroll.
- FIX: When re-adding objects in the level, sometimes they were not added.
- FIX: Screen width was not reset when loading a new game.
[News message: 15. Nov. 2020, 07:27] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]