|Amiga emulator for Mac OS: vAmiga 0.9.15|
Dirk Hoffmann's "vAmiga" is a new Amiga emulator for MacOS computers emulating an A500, A1000 or A2000. Changes in version 0.9.15:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Added support for 3.5“ HD diskettes (Kickstart 2.0 required).
- 'Export disk' opens a new dialog which lets the user view and check all disk sectors prior to exporting.
- Added 'DIR' as new export format. All files on a disk will be saved in a regular folder on the Mac.
- Some configuration panels have been cleaned up and restructured.
- Blitter register values are no longer cached at the beginning of a Blitter operation (Hostages).
- Hold-B is updated when BLTBDAT is written and keeps the original value if B channel DMA is off (Sanity Arte).
- Invalid BP2 priorities don’t affect HAM mode any more (Rocklobster).
- Fixed a bug in the ADF exporter that made it impossible to export newly formatted disks.
- Fixed a bug in the devices pref panel (clicking a trashcan icon deleted the wrong entries).
- The core emulator can be compiled with gcc (macOS uses clang by default).
- Most of the larger data structures are now created on the heap instead of the stack.
[News message: 04. Dec. 2020, 22:53] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]