|Accelerator board for A1200: Tsunami 1230|
Additional to his 'A1100' project, Miguel Fides has built a new accelerator board for the A1200 called Tsunami 1230. According to the his own statement "most compatible acelerator for the A1200 since the Blizzard serie" can be plugged in without any modification of the A1200 case and has the following specifications:
A recently published YouTube video compares the Tsuanami 1230 with the Blizzard 1230 by means of benchmarks and games. This is a non-commercial project and you can express your interest for a first batch. (dr)
- 68EC030 QFP CPU at 42MHZ.
- 64MByte FastRAM.
- 68882 FPU footprint ready and also selectable clock for overclocking the FPU.
- External expansion port for future upgrades (secret stuff, can’t tell)
- Clockport port (RTC only).
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- A1100 friendly of course.
[News message: 07. Aug. 2021, 06:51] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]