| Amiga emulator for MacOS: vAmiga 1.1 Beta 7|
Dirk Hoffmann has released a new beta version of his Amiga emulator for macOS which is currently under development. The changes of beta version 7 are as follows:
- Added support for remote connections. Three remote servers have been implemented:
- A serial port server emulating a null modem cable on the serial port of the Amiga.
- A retro shell server that allows the user to connect to retro shell via telnet.
- An experimental GDB server implementing parts of the GDB serial remote protocol.
- Writes to DMA pointer registers are sometimes dropped on a real Amiga. The old code for checking if a write has to be dropped didn’t work correctly in all cases.
- Bug fixes:
- In the video configuration panel, the color palette couldn’t be changed any more. This has been fixed.
- OCS detection failed in some scenarios.
- On startup, some CPU registers were initialised with wrong values.
- Code quality:
- The code has been migrated to Cmake and is now compatible with all three major C++ compilers (clang, gcc, msvc).
[News message: 03. Jan. 2022, 06:07] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]