| Apollo-Team: Icedrake accelerator board for A1200 available|
As Gunnar von Boehn announced in the Apollo forum earlier this week, the Icedrake turbo card for A1200 can be ordered now for 570 Euros (incl. VAT). The specifications:
Current Limitations and state of the card:
- Apollo 68080 CPU
- Performance is application dependent up to ~ 1000MHz 68030 / 500MHz 68040 / 250MHz 68060
- 512 MB DDR3 Memory
- Super-AGA GFX Core : Truecolor DIGITAL VIDEO OUT
- 3D Acceleration Unit
- 2 FastIDE/DVD/CompactFlash Controllers
- SDcard for data exchange
- 2 USB-Ports (mouse/joypad with CD32 emulation)
- RJ45 100BaseTX Ethernet 100MBit with DMA
- plug for RTC modul
- PCMCIA devices are supported.
- the A1200 mainboard IDEcontroller is currently not support, please connect your boot drive to the faster ICEDRAKE connector.
- Amiga display promotion to DIGITAL-VIDEO. This is a new feature which works automatically - in some cases there can still be some glitches. The video promotion defaults to PAL, if you have an NTSC A1200 this can cause some artifacts. A software update to fix this is in the works.
[News message: 05. Mar. 2022, 15:04] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]