| Workbench distribution: AmiKit XE 11.6.1 for Windows/Mac/Linux|
An update to version 11.6.1 has been released for the workbench distribution AmiKit, which is intended for emulators. In addition to an emulator AmigaOS 3.x and the Kickstart ROMs are required.
With the new version it is now also possible to use AmigaOS 3.2. However, an earlier AmigaOS version or Amiga Forever is still required for the initial installation. The changes in detail:
- NEW: AmigaOS 3.2.1 works with AmiKit now! Use MorpheuZ to install it (at your own risk) on top of your current AmigaOS version used in AmiKit.
- ADDED: AmiKit Dark VisualPrefs theme for AmigaOS 3.2
- UPDATED: AmiKit Morpheuz 11.6.2 by Jan Zahurancik
- UPDATED: AmiKit VisualPrefs themes for FullHD resolution (and AmigaOS 3.2 too)
- UPDATED: AmiKitReset 11.6.1
- UPDATED: VisualPrefs 1.5n by Massimo Tantignone
- UPDATED: WinUAE 4.9.1 German translation by BlackByte
- FIXED: Slow I/O operations of 64-bit WinUAE. A 32-bit executable is used instead.
- FIXED: A possible endless loop of AmiKit AddDown script
- FIXED: A potential WinUAE misconfiguration where mouse wheel movement was interpreted as LeftAlt keypress.
[News message: 21. Mar. 2022, 06:35] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]