| Amiga emulator: Amiberry 5.1|
Amiberry is an Amiga emulator for ARM-based single-chip systems like the Raspberry Pi, the Odroid XU4 or the Tinkerboard from ASUS, which brings some newly developed features like a "WHDLoad-Booter" or support for controller configuration using RetroArch.
Yesterday, version 5.1 was released, which provides numerous bug fixes. Most important changes:
- Check if X position has changed also, when using auto-crop
- WinUAE: Reinitialize Floppybridge support if drive mode is changed on the fly.
- WinUAE: Read track zero when checking bootblock contents. Disappeared in previous update.
- Custom Controls: Use strings to parse custom control configs
- WHDBooter: parse H/V Offset settings from XML as well, if found (and we're not using auto-crop)
- Fixed #944: FloppyBridge: loading a config with FB enabled would not initialize it
- Updated amiberry.conf with missing default options
- Allow parsing of Display settings from XML, optionally
- Disable Horizontal Centering by default
[News message: 19. Apr. 2022, 22:20] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]