| Magnifier tool: Lupe 2.0 for AmigaOS 3 and MorphOS|
Matthias "UltraGelb" Böcker wrote: "'Lupe' continously magnifies an area of the screen and displays it in a window. The window can be resized and the scalefactor can be dynamically changed. Per default Lupe follows the mouse pointer and magnifies the area sourrounding the pointer, but it is also possible to have it magnify a freely setable fixed area. It can show colour values of the current pixel under the mouse pointer and also its coordinates. Additionally a grid can be enabled. Furthermore it can save the current window contents as IFF or PNG image."
Minimum requirements are AmigaOS 3.0 for the AmigaOS/68K version and MorphOS 3.0 for the MorphOS version. Saving images in PNG format needs additionally the zlib.library V3.2. Changes of version 2.0:
- Created MorphOS specific PNG icon and def_icon.
- Reworked the original documentation and made AmigaGuide files from it.
- Shows size of scaled area in window title now.
- The about window is now asynchronous and won't block Lupe anymore as long as it is open.
- Now has a proper $VER: version string.
- Added MagicBeacon support to the MorphOS version when an Image has been saved.
- Supports screennotify.library now and no longer blocks Workbench/Ambient when these want to reopen.
- Lupe can install a DOS notify on its icon in order to reload its tooltypes/config when the user changes some options there. Use ICONNOTIFY if you want Lupe checking its icon for changes.
- Added support for MorphOS extended window border gadgets 'Jump Screen' and 'Iconify'.
- Added GridColor argument to set the colour for the grid. The argument accepts a hexadecimal number in the format $RRGGBB or 0xRRGGBB. On MorphOS it's possible to also specify the alpha value like GC=$AARRGGBB.
- Grid rendering was completely broken on MorphOS. Fixed.
- Added PNG saver and respective menu option. PNG saver will save in 24 bit and won't save any alpha channel.
- Fixed true colour 24 bit IFF saver. Always only saved first 8 rows, failed on certain widths and didn't allocate bitmaps properly.
- Now uses wbmessage instead of Cli() to determine where it was started from.
- Added mouse wheel support to adjust scale factor.
- The Lupe window can be resized now by a fixed size step (the initial innerwidth/height is used) by pressing CTRL + cursor keys.
- Removed CurrentDir() stuff from saveiff(). Just using complete filename for Open() now.
- Some internal changes to argument parsing.
- Added IgnoreLupeWindow option. When enabled the Lupe window itself won't show up in the scaled bitmap anymore. This option requires MorphOS and Compositing enabled.
- Lupe won't try to jump to screens with no default title and no screen title anymore. Fixes the problem with JumpToActiveScreen and MorphOS blanker not being able to close its blanker screen when lupe jumped onto it.
- Added BeginRefresh()/EndRefresh() fixing the refresh problem with window borders on MorphOS after resizing the Lupe window.
- Pubscreenlist traversal could access illegal memory. Fixed.
- Ported C source code to E.
[News message: 24. Jun. 2022, 07:25] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]