| Game Construction Kit: RedPill 0.9.11|
RedPill, developed by Carlos Peris, is a game construction kit written in Amiblitz 3.9, which allows the development of games from various genres (see short tests of two Redpill games). RedPill is compatible with AGA and ECS, the "player" for playing the finished creations requires a total of 1.5 MB RAM. Jens 'Farbfinsternis' Henschel has written a tutorial which he recently updated.
Changes of version 0.9.11:
- Added new action trigger Set Cam Limits to change the bounds of camera movement.
- Refactor of some features allows to gain 14ks of memory in most games.
- Camera center now works correctly for reduced display sizes.
- EXPERIMENTAL: Support for games with only 2 and 4 colors.
- Fix for freeze after making a Build.
- Fix for the spritesheet number 9 not being exported correctly.
- For some reason it seems display was moved one pixes to the left, this has been corrected.
[News message: 07. Jul. 2022, 17:48] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]