| Amiga E Compiler: E-VO 3.5.1|
E-VO Amiga E Compiler is a derivative of the original Amiga E compiler written by Wouter van Oortmerssen. It adds many new features, bug fixes and optimisations including object UNIONs, string merging, non word-aligned objects and many more (amiga-news.de reported).
A few moments ago, version 3.5.1 has been released. Changes:
- fix issue with short jump calculations being done incorrect in certain circumstances, causing crashes.
- fix casing of math ieee functions to match original E modules
- disable OPT POOL and OPT UTILLIB in legacy mode
- disable THISTASK, __POOL and UTILITYBASE in legacy mode
- reinstate  in immediate list to previous E functionality (a blank 0 item list)
- fix optimisation issue where MOVE.B (A0),D0 and MOVE.W (A0),D0 followed by TST.L would be optimised incorrectly.
- fix issue with immediate lists, ListMax() could not be used as the max size was not populated.
- allow 0 length lists to be created eg List(0)
- add showhunk source
[News message: 06. Sep. 2022, 19:38] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]