|MorphOS: Word processor Folio 1.0|
Folio "is a word processing tool that utilizes web browser technologies to satisy basic word processing needs and to provide a user experience that is similar to long-established programs such as Microsoft WordPad and Apple TextEdit" (amiga-news.de reported).
Full list of changes:
Download: folio_morphos_v1.lha (346 KB)
(snx) (Translation: dr)
- Added support for Odyssey Web Browser v1.24. Folio no longer requres v1.23 to run.
- Added support for locally installed fonts (including filtering of unsupported ones).
- Added User Interface Settings to enable users to adapt the application look so it can be made to fit seamlessly into anyone's personalized OS environment.
- Added ability to save a 'native' file format, which adds various application-specific properties but remains compliant with the HTML standard, thereby retaining full cross-platform compatibility.
- Added 'focus mode' to hide the application user interface during writing sessions via toolbar or repeatedly pressing F2. (Useful to remove distractions and to increase the visible content in smaller screen resolutions.)
- Added per-document settings.
- Added ability to scale down and up the document content. Note: Zooming in does degrade performance.
- Added ability to alter line heights. (Useful for moving text to the right place on a page.)
- Added ability to alter letter spacing.
- Improved printing & PDF export: Application UI should be hidden while exporting to PDF or printing via Odyssey Web Browser.
- Added HTML and MHT file export options for improved interoperability with all common office suites.
- Added (very) simple RTF file export.
- Added plain text file export.
- Added ability to run Folio from shell.
- Added ability to load native Folio documnents from shell. (folio yourdrive:yourfolder/yourfile.folio)
- Added Ambient Folio file type. (Folio checks for its presence and installs it if needed.)
- Added Ambient Folio document icon. (Folio checks for its presence and installs it if needed.)
- Replaced the program icon.
[News message: 25. Aug. 2017, 05:22] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]