Amiga Impact (Webseite)
|Quiz: AskMeUp XXL 3.5 (AmigaOS 4/MorphOS), update|
Jérôme 'Glames' Senay's Ask Me Up is a one to five player quiz game for AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Windows featuring 1600 questions in 15 categories. A demo version containing 100 questions is available for free. Changes of this version:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- New! In "Quiz" and "Survival" modes, you can now select the add-on(s) you want to play (enabled/disabled by , , ... keys and by a mouse click on AmigaOS 4/MorphOS).
- Game / Explosions now optimized and faster ("Survival" and "Cup" (The explosive confrontation) modes).
- About / "Google+" button replaced by a "Twitter" one.
- Recap / Survival / Now the "exploded" state of the avatar is displayed.
- Questions / Questions updated.
- Questions / Typos fixed.
- Translations / Some rare Spanish translations were missing: they are now translated. Muchas gracias Enrique.
- Translations / Italian translation improved.
- Specific. MorphOS / Graphic bugs could appear during the animation on the question: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / A black screen could appear between two screens: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / Cup / Animations optimized when selecting a theme of questions.
- Specific. MorphOS / Compilation with GCC 4.4.5 (previously 2.95.3) and the lastest SDK 3.14.
- Specific. Windows / Recap / The rank was not correctly displayed: fixed.
- Available add-on: Girls band: Two new avatars, Maria Bella and Acid Jaimie (free).
[News message: 20. Nov. 2019, 23:58] [Comments: 1 - 22. Nov. 2019, 18:03]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]