| Sprite/Icon/Map editor: Raster Master V1.2 R61 for Windows 10/11|
Raster Master is a sprite/icon/map editor for Windows 10/11 which generates RayLib-, PutImagedata and Map code for gcc, AmigaBASIC, Amiga C, Amiga Pascal, QuickBasic, QB64, Quick C, Turbo Pascal, freepascal, Turbo C, Turbo Basic, Power Basic, FreeBASIC, GWBASIC, BASICA, and PC-BASIC (YouTube video).
Since our last news item, the author has focused on the Amiga, especially in the version 1.2 R61 released today, and among other things added Deluxe Paint ILBM/IFF format as well as support for Amiga QuickBasic (AQB). Detailed changelog:
- new Deluxe Paint ILBM/IFF format
- new Amiga QuickBasic (AQB) support - right click over thumbnail view to select export options. use RES Text Export
- fixed some issues with select tool - will not allow you to select out of work area bounds now!
- fixed QuickPascal bug not outputting correct palette array constant
- Added Overwrite file prompt - it would overwrite files without telling you they exist
- Added prompt when selecting exit/close button - just in case you clicked on by accident
- RES Text Include drop down list allows you to select various extensions (c,bas,h,pas,inc,bi)
- grenade constants for Amiga formats c/basic/pascal
- R60 brings QB64/Freebasic RGB/RGBA formats - with auto loading into _NewImage/CreateImage variables
- some bug fixes - I think i was generating basic labels for all the languages instead of just basic in RES Text Export - fixed!
- Created QB64 as separate option now. Use this to use the RGB/RGBA formats, use QBasic\QuickBasic to use PUT for legacy screen
- Freebasic also has 2 options now. Freebasic QB mode - use this when in QB compatibility mode. Use Freebasic for RGB\RGBA modes
-Map Editor export options has QB64 and Freebasic as options now. This was done because Freebasic needs variables defined prior to use and no period "." in variable names when not in QB mode. So both modes of Freebasic use under scores to sperate fields. eg. Imagename_Width = 16
- Fixed Clip Scroll Issue when top left of work area is clipped and scrolled right
- QB64/Freebasic export of RGBA now properly displays ImageName.Size variable, also added labels for images
- QB64 users see example on how to load RGBA/RGB for _putimage using the the RayLib RGBA/RGB export options (you do not need RayLib for this)
- Sprite import now allows JPG/BMP and ICO files. These are already part of Lazarus runtime anyway (zero cost feature)
[News message: 08. Aug. 2022, 05:07] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]