WinUAE Homepage (ANF)
|Emulator: WinUAE 0.8.17 release 1|
Since yesterday is in download area of the WinUAE
homepage the WinUAE 0.8.17 release 1 available.
Changes made in version WinUAE 0.8.17 release 1:
(ps) (Translation: wk)
- FIXED: Various AGA and chipset-related fixes. (Bernd#1, Toni Wilen)
- FIXED: .GZ support in floppy dialog doesn't cause corruption. (Timothy)
- FIXED: Updated sprite-collision logic which fixes Leander, Archon 1 and 2,
Menace, etc. (Toni)
- FIXED: Updated disk-emulation code, for higher compatability. Also now
supports .fdi and high-density .adf images. (Toni, Adil Temel)
- FIXED: 60Hz support in Dynablaster and BC Kid (Toni Wilen)
- FIXED: BSD-Socket emulation is mostly working, although bugs still exist.
- FIXED: Picasso96 screens smaller than their display-mode would have crap
in their left-hand-border if you grabbed the screen's title-bar and
moved the screen to the right.
- FIXED: Updated copy of rtg.library, including more patches. (Bernd#3)
- FIXED: You can set the WinUAE resolution in full-screen to whatever you
desire. Especially useful so that you set your full-screen size to
match your desktop size, and it will prevent all your desktop icons
from moving around after exitting WinUAE. (me, Georg)
- FIXED: Stupid sound_channels=0 stuff in config-files works properly.
- FIXED: Stupid gfx_center_xxx=yes/no stuff in config-files works properly.
- FIXED: Selecting an item in the Hard Drives page of the GUI and then
moving its position in the list now leaves the item highlighted.
- FIXED: Detect OS version early, and inform the user appropriately instead
of crashing. Windows NT is no longer a supported OS for WinUAE.
- FIXED: Various little off-by-one pixel errors in the GUI.
- FIXED: MIDI in/out lists in the Ports page of GUI were behaving strangely.
- FIXED: Floppy-disc emulation change to allow Shadow of the Beast Trainer
to work. (Toni Wilen)
- FIXED: Small change in MIDI support so that closing MIDI and then
reopening it will work properly. (Bernd Roesch)
- FIXED: Call ahi_install in main.c. No Amiga-side AHI driver yet.
- FIXED: MIDI-input doesn't have the concept of a "default device", unlike
MIDI-output. Changed the GUI and programming accordingly.
- FIXED: MIDI-output now does the right things with the serial-port after
each written byte, which allows some other programs to finally
work (MusicX, Deluxe Music, etc.)
- ADDED: New hook function in uaelib for checking on removable drive state.
- ADDED: Disk-change status is now tracked via WM_DEVICECHANGE notifications
which allows "run >nil: uaediskchange cd0:" in the startup-sequence
to work properly. Eject a CD-ROM, and the Amiga knows about it.
Insert a new CD-ROM, and the Amiga knows about it. Woo-hoo!
NOTE: Probably really buggy.
- ADDED: New collision-modes, fast-copper mode (not save-able with config).
- ADDED: State-save support. (Toni Wilen)
- ADDED: Option in Sound page of GUI to enable/disable synchronized sound.
- ADDED: Printing of DDCAPS info for display-driver, to help diagnostics.
- ADDED: FDI disk-image support (Toni Wilen)
- CHANGED: Tweaked the sound-code yet again, hopefully will get less out of
sync. (Jose Gil, myself)
- CHANGED: Add PC Drives no longer adds the floppy-drives. If you want access
to A:, then you'll have to add it manually in the GUI.
- CHANGED: Added ability to allocate larger amount of ZorroIII memory.
- CHANGED: Added ability to allocate larger amount of RTG (Picasso96) memory.
- CHANGED: Removed Vertical Blank Synchronization (VSync) support in Flip
calls. This should increase synchronization and performance in
full-screen mode, but may introduce some tearing/artifacting.
- CHANGED: Use the system "hand" cursor when pointing at web-links in the
About page (if available). (Oscar Sillani)
- CHANGED: Use Tahoma font in About page of GUI.
- CHANGED: Use up/down icons in the HardDisk page of GUI. (Oscar Sillani)
[News message: 19. Sep. 2001, 14:14] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]