Edgar Schwan (ANF)
| Reworked version of AbiWord 2.8.6 for AmiCygnix|
Edgar Schwan has updated his port of the word processing software AbiWord for his X11 environment AmiCygnix. Changes:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- The program was linked with GTK+ 2.24.32. As a result, drag and drop now works among other things. Content and other things can now be moved with the mouse and much more.
- The included Aspell catalogs in German and English for spell checking have been updated.
- Various libraries have been updated:
- libwpd-0.9.9: A library for reading and writing Corel WordPerfect(tm) documents.
- libwps-0.2.10: A library for reading Microsoft Works word processor documents.
- wv-1.2.9: Word Document Filter library and utilities.
- The localization code has been revised. With the new features of AmiCygnix 1.6, AbiWord can now use all available languages. Languages like "Canadian English" were not possible before.
[News message: 18. Aug. 2020, 16:59] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]