| Game Construction Kit: RedPill 0.9.9|
RedPill, developed by Carlos Peris, is a game construction kit written in Amiblitz 3.9, which allows the development of games from various genres (see short tests of two Redpill games). RedPill is compatible with AGA and ECS, the "player" for playing the finished creations requires a total of 1.5 MB RAM.
The new version 0.9.9 offers several improvements and bug fixes:
- Loading animation is now displayed during game loadings.
- F5-F10 Keys can be used as a shortcut for Play, Spritesheets, Animations, Objects, Tiles and Levels screens.
- Animation screen now shows animation frame shortcuts.
- Sounds are now also packed using Imploder.
- Editor now checks the project version before loading it, prompting for confirmation.
- In Game setup screen the game name and author can be setup, they will be displayed when loading the WHDLoad.
- When building the project all images are processed for safety and maybe even speed increase.
- New condition trigger to check if the game is running in an AGA machine.
- New trigger Instantiate Attached allows to Instantiate an object already attached to the creator.
- New triggers Custom to Var to set up global variables with Object custom variables.
- Additional checks for tileset loading.
- In Animation screen the name of the mirrored animation is now displayed.
- Improved UI in level editor screen.
- Improved UI in triggers screen.
- Projects updated, some improvements in Astro and Gravity games.
- Fixed memory corruption problems in certain situations.
- Fix in tileset shortcuts.
- Fix in Mutate trigger.
- Fix in Input screen.
- Fixes in palette handling.
[News message: 09. May. 2022, 09:16] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]