| Amiga disks on PC: DrawBridge 2.8.8 / FloppyBridge 1.2|
Robert Smith's project "DrawBridge" (Disk Reader and Writer Bridge) uses like the similar ADF Drive a microcontroller - in this case an Arduino board - to read and write Amiga floppies with a connected standard PC floppy drive. By means of the plugin FloppyBridge, WinUAE is also officially supported since version 4.9.0.
DrawBridge has been updated to version 2.8.8 providing the following changes:
Changes of the latest version 1.2 of FloppyBridge:
- Added support for reading and writing track 82 and 83 (firmware update needed too, not all drives support this anyway)
- Fixed a mistake in diagnostics suggesting pin A0 was write protect, it's A1!
- Now hides any CH340 com ports from the list as they're incompatible anyway
- Fixed compiling under Linux
Prior installation of the new DrawBridge firmware 1.9.25 is required. (dr)
- Added no-click disk check when it has to be done manually
- Added support for tracks 82 and 83 if supported by the drive (firmware update needed for DrawBridge)
- Updated Greaseweazle driver to also support Shugart interfaces
- Some cosmetic fixes
[News message: 10. Jun. 2022, 06:16] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]