| AmigaOS 4: Arcade game KOG updated|
As already reported in the article on Blastaway, Simone 'saimo' Bevilacqua has updated several games in parallel and thus his arcade game KOG as well (video). Changes:
July 29, 2022
July 24, 2022
- Added screenshots of internal graphics (now [F1] grab a screenshot of the internal graphics and [F2] of the visible graphics).
- Added [ALT]+[F4] quit option.
- Simplified data files access code.
- Set savedata directory to the game's own data directory also for the Windows installed version (which now is thus identical to the portable version).
- Moved configuration file to the program directory.
- Added to installers code to import previous savedata and clean up leftovers.
- Improved/extended manual.
- Reworked assignments of the kind *p++ = ... *p ... (as they are miscompiled by some versions of gcc).
- Removed assignment of function "back" to joypad first button (as that was confusing).
- Added Windows portable version.
- Worked on Windows installer: removed unused data directory; added logo to graphics.
[News message: 30. Jul. 2022, 12:29] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]