|[Login] [Register] [Forgot your password??]|
||Poll: How much 68k-compatibility do you expect of a x86-AmigaOS?|
Under the title link amiga-news.de hast started a poll which is written in German. Giving you the possibility to take part as well here is the English translation of the poll:
Question: How much 68k-compatibility a Amiga-like operating system at least should have got so you would buy it for 120 to 150 Euro for your x86-computer?
- No compatibility at all. The current developments for the Amiga and some ports would be sufficient.
- A simple possibility to start 68k-applications with an emulator (UAE-integration) would be sufficient.
- I need the same 68k-compatibility as it is integrated in AmigaOS4 or MorphOS.
- I would only buy it if it works under WinUAE.
- I would never buy an operating system for x86 which is compatible to Amiga.
Thanks for your participation! (snx) (Translation: dr)
[News message: 24. Jan. 2009, 15:24] [Comments: 2 - 09. Sep. 2009, 08:15]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]
Copyright © 1997-2018 by amiga-news.de - all rights reserved.