| Aracade game: 'Green Beret' update|
Green Beret is a conversion of Konami's arcade classic of the same name to the Amiga, written using the Scorpion Engine (amiga-news.de reported).
The recent update provides the following changes:
- Added the missing songs (Stage clear cut scene, and Game Over).
- consistent sound design as even player losing a life uses the music module (and its instruments)
- all music are now multi-song modules, meaning there will be no more in-game loading pauses to load the boss music, it's only changing music position which is instantaneous.
- there is some time for player to prepare before a new boss appears, it is not so sudden anymore.
- fixed enemies spawning out of thin air, specially on start of level 2. Score didn't reset if you beat the game and loop it. Some other fixes and improvements.
[News message: 23. Feb. 2022, 05:41] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]